CloudletTM Virtual Servers
- As low as $2.92/mo. for On-Demand SSD/10Gbps Cloud Servers.
- Free Windows licensing!
- Free 1TB/month of outbound data transfer across all Cloudlet servers.
- Free unlimited inbound data transfer.
- 99.95% uptime SLA.
- Try for up to 7 days, and if not satisfied request a full refund.
Cloud Virtual Server Overview
The NephoScale development team has been building and testing enterprise grade cloud infrastructure platforms for almost 10 years. The hardware architecture of the Cloudlet host servers uses the latest Intel processors, DDR3 RAM, and the highest performing Solid State Drives and RAID controllers. The number and type of SSDs chosen for each Cloudlet host server are optimized to maximize performance based upon the amount of RAM installed and the specific hypervisor being used. Benchmark NephoScale cloud virtual servers and you’ll find that we do less time slicing and oversubscription than our competitors, and the performance speaks for itself.
Nephoscale Cloud Virtual Server Pricing
|Server Sizes||Standard Hourly(Linux or Windows)||Membership Hourly(Linux or Windows)?||Membership Fee(Upfront Annual)?|
|CS05-SSD0.5 GB – 1 Core – 25 GB||$.008/hr ($ 5.84/mo)||$.004/hr($ 2.92/mo)||$11.68/yr|
|CS1-SSD1 GB – 1 Core – 25 GB||$.015/hr($ 10.95/mo)||$.008/hr($ 5.48/mo)||$21.90/yr|
|CS2.1-SSD2GB – 1 Core – 37 GB||$.023/hr($ 16.79/mo)||$.0115/hr($ 8.40/mo)||$33.58/yr|
|CS2.2-SSD2 GB – 2 Core – 50 GB||$.03/hr($ 21.90/mo)||$.015/hr($ 10.95/mo)||$43.80/yr|
|CS4.2-SSD4 GB – 2 Core – 75 GB||$.045/hr($ 32.85/mo)||$.0225/hr($ 16.43/mo)||$65.70/yr|
|CS4.4-SSD4 GB – 4 Core – 100 GB||$.06/hr($ 43.80/mo)||$.03/hr($ 21.90/mo)||$87.60/yr|
|CS8.4-SSD8 GB – 4 Core – 150 GB||$.09/hr($ 65.70/mo)||$.045/hr($ 32.85/mo)||$131.40/yr|
|CS8.8-SSD8 GB – 8 Core – 200 GB||$.12/hr($ 87.60/mo)||$.06/hr($ 43.80/mo)||$175.20/yr|
|CS16.8-SSD16 GB – 8 Core – 300 GB||$.18/hr($ 131.40/mo)||$.09/hr($ 65.70/mo)||$262.80/yr|
|CS16.16-SSD16 GB – 16 Core – 400 GB||$.24/hr($ 175.20/mo)||$.12/hr($ 87.60/mo)||$350.40/yr|
|CS32.8-SSD32 GB – 8 Core – 600 GB||$.36/hr($ 262.80/mo)||$.18/hr($ 131.40/mo)||$525.60/yr|
|CS32.16-SSD32 GB – 16 Core – 800 GB||$.48/hr($ 350.40/mo)||$.24/hr($ 175.20/mo)||$700.80/yr|
|CS64.20-SSD64 GB – 20 Core – 1600 GB||$.96/hr($ 700.80/mo)||$.48/hr($ 350.40/mo)||$1401.60/yr|
Cloudlet Virtual Server Benefits
High-Performance On-Demand Infrastructure
Improve cloud application performance with our virtualization platform. NephoScale utilizes the KVM hypervisor, Intel E5 Processors, SSD storage, 10 Gbps networking, and optimizes the entire NephOS cloud application stack for maximum performance.
Reduce cloud resource and application stack deployments to a single click with CloudScript, our advanced cloud orchestration tool.
Get a 50% discount off the standard hourly rate with an annual membership plan! Enjoy high performance SSD virtual cloud servers, with 10 Gbps network connectivity, at hard-to-beat prices with hourly billing, free inbound data transfer, and low-cost outbound data transfer rates.
Outstanding Technical Support
Count on us. NephoScale cloud experts are available free of charge 24×7 to provide the best personalized service and to help you every step of the way.
Cloudlet Virtual Server Features
- Pay for what you use, no contracts
- Free 1 TB/month of pooled outbound transfer across all virtual servers
- Free Linux and Microsoft Windows OS Licensing
- Wide selection of Linux and Windows OS images
- NephoScale CloudScript orchestration tool for easier organization and faster provisioning of applications and software.
- 99.95% uptime SLA
- Full root/administrator access
- On/off and reboot control
- HTML 5 thin client out-of-band VNC Console Access
- Control via web interface portal (GUI), RESTful API, or CloudScript orchestration tool
Bi-coastal Data Centers
NephoScale is supported with bi-coastal data centers in the US for domestic and international customer needs.
- Scalable – All cloud services of the NephOS platform are self-service and available on demand when you need to scale your infrastructure.
- Geography – Diversity of geographic locations is ideal for maintaining system and data redundancy. Considering the optimal physical location for your applications and data is important when planning network volume and speed.
- Redundancy – Every data center in the NephoScale network maintains multiple power feeds, fiber links, on site generators, and battery backup.
- Compliance – All data center facilities are SSAE 16 Type II compliant and are LEED Gold Certified.
- Deploy Cloud Servers to San Jose, CA (West Coast U.S.) or Richmond, VA (East Coast U.S.) data center locations
Free Data Transfer
- Free Unlimited Inbound Data Transfer.
- Free 1TB/mo. of outbound data transfer for combined usage across all Cloudlet servers in each account.
- Cloudlet virtual servers share a single data transfer pool.
- Free unlimited data transfer between all virtual servers, dedicated servers, and Objector cloud storage within each datacenter.
- Additional Outbound Data Transfer: $.02/GB.
Annual Membership Pricing
- Make an annual payment for each instance you want membership pricing for, and receive a 50% discount on the hourly charge for that instance for the following 12 months.
- Annual Membership contracts can be purchased when creating the server, or any time thereafter.
- If a server with a membership contract is deleted the contract will remain active and will be applied the next time a server of the same type is provisioned.
General Pricing Notes
- Monthly estimated cloud server costs in pricing table are based upon 730 hours per month usage (30 days).
- The stated hourly rate for Cloudlet virtual servers includes compute only, outbound data transfer is billed separately.
- The monthly membership pricing shown in parenthesis is the effective monthly price after the annual membership contract is included.
Available Server Images
- CentOS 6.5 64-bit (Free)
- CentOS 5.10 64-bit (Free)
- CentOS 5.7 32-bit (Free)
- Debian 7.1 64-bit (Free)
- Debian 6.0.3 64-bit (Free)
- Debian 5.0.5 32-bit (Free)
- Ubuntu Server 14.04 LTS 64-bit (Free)
- Ubuntu Server 12.04 LTS 64-bit (Free)
- Ubuntu Server 10.04 LTS 64-bit (Free)
- Ubuntu Server 10.04 LTS 32-bit (Free)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard 64-bit (Free)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard 64-bit (Free)
- Windows Server 2008 Standard 64-bit (older vision) (Free)
Additional Windows Licenses
- (Note: SQL software is loaded free of charge upon request. Submit requests by opening a support ticket from within the customer portal.)
- MS SQL 2008 Web Edition 32-bit – Servers with up to 8 cores ($30/Month)
- MS SQL 2008 Web Edition 64-bit – Servers with up to 8 cores ($30/Month)
- MS SQL 2008 Workgroup 32-bit – Servers with up to 8 cores ($75/Month)
- MS SQL 2008 Workgroup 64-bit – Servers with up to 8 cores ($75/Month)
- MS SQL 2008 Standard 32-bit – Servers with up to 8 cores ($225/Month)
- MS SQL 2008 Standard 64-bit – Servers with up to 8 cores ($225/Month)
- MS SQL 2008 Enterprise 32-bit – Servers with up to 8 cores ($900/Month)
- MS SQL 2008 Enterprise 64-bit – Servers with up to 8 cores ($900/Month)
- MS SQL 2008 Web Edition 32-bit – Servers with 16 cores or more ($60/Month)
- MS SQL 2008 Web Edition 64-bit – Servers with 16 cores or more ($60/Month)
- MS SQL 2008 Workgroup 32-bit – Servers with 16 cores or more ($150/Month)
- MS SQL 2008 Workgroup 64-bit – Servers with 16 cores or more ($150/Month)
- MS SQL 2008 Standard 32-bit – Servers with 16 cores or more ($450/Month)
- MS SQL 2008 Standard 64-bit – CS16.16, CS32 ($450/Month)
- MS SQL 2008 Enterprise 32-bit – CS16.16, CS32 ($1,800/Month)
- MS SQL 2008 Enterprise 64-bit – CS16.16, CS32 ($1,800/Month)
Technical Documentation, How-to Guides, Tutorials, and Demo Videos
Featured Case Study
“NephoScale was the ideal cloud service provider for Citybot because we were able to combine on-demand bare metal dedicated servers and virtual servers on the same low latency private network, all at an affordable cost. With NephoScale, we have improved our application performance, saved money, reduced the number of servers we manage, and even simplified our software development.”- Greg Solovyev