ObjectStorTM Cloud Storage
- Securely store, access, and manage your data in the cloud.
- Simple to use and highly redundant.
- Designed for backups, archiving, disaster recovery, or as a content origin with the click of a URL.
- Manage using Web Portal or REST API.
- Try for up to 7 days, and if not satisfied request a full refund.
Infinitely auto-scale your storage without degradation to performance using NephoScale’s ObjectStor distributed storage infrastructure.
Never worry about data loss. Triple replication and self healing make it virtually impossible to lose data due to a system fault.
Support your ecosystem tools with our ObjectStor API, compatible with Amazon S3 and many others.
Automate the synchronization of your stored data with the click of a button across NephoScale ‘s east coast and west coast datacenters.
Free Storage and Data Transfer
- Free 5GB/month ObjectStor data storage for each account.
- Free 10GB/month data transfer for ObjectStor cloud storage outbound usage.
- Outbound data transfer is pooled across all ObjectStor storage slices in each account.
- Free unlimited data transfer between all virtual servers, dedicated servers, and Objector cloud storage within each datacenter.
- Additional Outbound Data Transfer: $.02/GB.
Cloud Storage Features
- Highly available, fault-tolerant storage
- Per-slice metering and reporting
- Container synchronization across geographic regions
- Large object support and multipart upload
- Container metadata, object versioning and expiration
- OpenStack Object Storage API and authentication
- S3-compatible API and authentication
- Container make public, web indexes and object caching
- HTTP Range requests (HTML5 progressive downloads for video streaming)
- Cross-site HTTP requests (CORS)
- Cross-domain Policy File (Flash, Java, Silverlight interaction w/ ObjectStor API)
The NephoScale ObjectStor is built on top of OpenStack Swift open-source software and it runs on commodity hardware. When a file is upload to the Object Storage it is triple replicated. Replication is designed to keep the system in a consistent state in the face of temporary error conditions like network outages or drive failures. The replication processes compare local data with each remote copy to ensure they all contain the latest version. Auditors crawl the local server checking the integrity of the objects, containers, and slices. If corruption is found, the file is quarantined, and replication will replace the bad file from another replica. The modular design of the OpenStack Swift architecture allows NephoScale to provide a range of useful features like S3-compatible API, CORS, and Make Public. When a container is made public it can be accessed from the Internet using a URL without authentication. Because these files are typically accessed frequently we provide a high performance caching layer to minimize response times for your most commonly used files.