Provision an On Demand NephoScale dedicated server(s) to meet the exact needs of your application, from basic web hosting to powerful, high-performance computing. No contract pricing, fast deployments.
$149 /mo (Starting)
Intel Xeon processors with SSD storage options for high performance.
Real Time Deployment
Time is money. With the NephoScale automated platform deploy a server in less than 30 minutes after approval.
NephoScale Bare Metal Dedicated Servers are standalone physical servers.
Servers are accessible through the web portal, RESTful API, or by using NephoScale cloud orchestration technology, CloudScript.
On Demand Bare Metal Dedicated Server Features
NephoScale Bare Metal dedicated servers are perfect for hosting clustered databases because they offer up to a 100x performance advantage over Cloud Servers. They can be provisioned in only minutes, with the operating system of your choice, and are managed just like NephoScale Cloud Servers. The important difference is Bare Metal dedicated servers are single-tenant standalone physical servers, meaning they are not shared with anyone else and only you have access to them. There is no hypervisor that adds latency and all Bare Metal servers can be ordered with solid state drives (SSD) for added performance.
NephoScale Bare Metal dedicated servers are an excellent option for organizations that want the programmatic control that a cloud environment offers, but don’t want to run their applications in a multi-tenant environment due to performance, security, or complience requirements. These servers are accessible just like the Cloud Servers, through the web portal, RESTful API, or by using NephoScale’s innovative CloudScript cloud orchestration technology. Once your On-Demand Dedicated Servers are up and running, you can securely connect them with your NephoScale Cloud Servers and NephoScale ObjectStor object-based cloud storage to create a single high performance private network, and you will not be charged for data transfer between your NephoScale services.
Dedicated Server Pricing
|Bundle||RAM||Cores||CPUs||Storage||Monthly Transfer Allotment||Monthly Cost|
|DS2||2 GB||2||1 x Core i3-530 @ 2.93GHz||1 x 250GB SATA||3000GB||$149.00/mo|
|DS4||4 GB||4||1 x Xeon X3440 @ 2.53GHz||250GB x 2 SATA (RAID-1)||3000GB||$249.00/mo|
|DS4-SSD300||4 GB||4||1 x Xeon X3440 @ 2.53GHz||250GB x 2 SATA (RAID-1) 300GB x 1 SSD||3000GB||$379.00/mo|
|DS8||8 GB||4||1 x Xeon E3-1230 @ 3.20GHz||500GB x 2 SATA (RAID-1)||3000GB||$349.00/mo|
|DS8-SSD600||8 GB||4||1 x Xeon E3-1230 @ 3.20GHz||500GB x 2 SATA (RAID-1) 600GB x 1 SSD||3000GB||$479.00/mo|
|DS16||16 GB||4||1 x Xeon E5640 @ 2.66GHz||4 x 147GB SAS (RAID-10)||3000GB||$599.00/mo|
|DS24||24 GB||8||2 x Xeon E5620 @ 2.40GHz||2 x 500GB SATA (RAID-1)||3000GB||$599.00/mo|
|DS24-SSD1200||24 GB||8||2 x Xeon E5620 @ 2.40GHz||300GB x 4 SSD (RAID-5)||3000GB||$1,079.00/mo|
|DS48||48 GB||12||2 x Xeon E5-2640 @ 2.50GHz||1TB x 2 SATA (RAID-1)||3000GB||$799.00/mo|
|DS128||128 GB||12||2 x Xeon E5-2620 @ 2.00GHz||1TB x 2 SATA (RAID-1)||3000GB||$999.00/mo|
|DS144||144 GB||8||2 x Xeon E5620 @ 2.40GHz||2 x 500GB SATA (RAID-1)||3000GB||$1,499.00/mo|
You can self provision any of the BareMetal dedicated servers from within the web portal, the API, or with CloudScript
- DS2 servers are good as an affordable system that is ideal for testing and development, or for hosting small websites
- DS16 servers are an excellent choice as a fast system to host any compute & I/O intensive applications or databases
- DS48 or DS128 servers are well suited as a powerful and robust system to host any high throughput and memory intensive applications
- All BareMetal servers can be configured with solid state drives (SSD) for ultra high performance applications
- There are two pricing options with NephoScale BareMetal on-demand dedicated servers
- You can pay monthly or make an annual pre-payment for each dedicated server
- With the annual pre-pay option you pay for 10 months and get 2 additional months free
- Applicable charges are listed under the “Monthly Rate” and “Annual Cost” columns in the pricing table on the website
- These rates only apply to dedicated server pricing and do not include software licenses that may apply
- The 3TB/mo. allotment for On-Demand Dedicated servers is billed as outbound only. Inbound transfer is Free
- Overages charges for transfer beyond the 3TB/mo. allotment with On-Demand Dedicated servers is billed at $.10/GB for outbound transfer and $0.0 for inbound transfer
Additional Microsoft Licenses
Note: These licenses are not currently available as images and are loaded manually upon request by NephoScale support staff. Windows SQL not supported on CS025 or CS05 cloud servers.
- MS SQL 2008 Web Edition 32-bit – CS1, CS2, CS4, CS8, CS16.8 ($30/Month)
- MS SQL 2008 Web Edition 64-bit – CS1, CS2, CS4, CS8, CS16.8 ($30/Month)
- MS SQL 2008 Workgroup 32-bit – CS1, CS2, CS4, CS8, CS16.8 ($75/Month)
- MS SQL 2008 Workgroup 64-bit – CS1, CS2, CS4, CS8, CS16.8 ($75/Month)
- MS SQL 2008 Standard 32-bit – CS1, CS2, CS4, CS8, CS16.8 ($225/Month)
- MS SQL 2008 Standard 64-bit – CS1, CS2, CS4, CS8, CS16.8 ($225/Month)
- MS SQL 2008 Enterprise 32-bit – CS2, CS4, CS8, CS16.8 ($900/Month)
- MS SQL 2008 Enterprise 64-bit – CS2, CS4, CS8, CS16.8 ($900/Month)
- MS SQL 2008 Web Edition 32-bit – CS16.16, CS32 ($60/Month)
- MS SQL 2008 Web Edition 64-bit – CS16.16, CS32 ($60/Month)
- MS SQL 2008 Workgroup 32-bit – CS16.16, CS32 ($150/Month)
- MS SQL 2008 Workgroup 64-bit – CS16.16, CS32 ($150/Month)
- MS SQL 2008 Standard 32-bit – CS16.16, CS32 ($450/Month)
- MS SQL 2008 Standard 64-bit – CS16.16, CS32 ($450/Month)
- MS SQL 2008 Enterprise 32-bit – CS16.16, CS32 ($1,800/Month)
- MS SQL 2008 Enterprise 64-bit – CS16.16, CS32 ($1,800/Month)
Bi-coastal Data Centers
NephoScale is supported with bi-coastal data centers in the US for domestic and international customer needs.
- Scalable – All cloud services of the NephOS platform are self-service and available on demand when you need to scale your infrastructure.
- Geography – Diversity of geographic locations is ideal for maintaining system and data redundancy. Considering the optimal physical location for your applications and data is important when planning network volume and speed.
- Redundancy – Every data center in the NephoScale network maintains multiple power feeds, fiber links, on site generators, and battery backup.
- Compliance – All data center facilities are SSAE 16 Type II compliant and are LEED Gold Certified.
Need Help? Multiple Servers? Custom Config?
Getting you the right Bare Metal Dedicated Server is extremely important to NephoScale. All single tenant dedicated Bare Metal Servers ordered are reviewed before deployment. Getting it right for your needs comes first at NephoScale. We designed it and we built the NephoScale Platform, NephOS, and CloudScript ochestration tool. We love a challenge at NephoScale too. Talk to Engineering with confidence that you will get the best dedicated server(s) for your application.