In compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, please direct notifications of claimed Intellectual Property Rights Infringement to the information below. Follow these instructions for submitting complaints and counter notices.
Attn: DMCA Issues
95 S. Market St. Ste. 648
San Jose, CA 95113
Or by Fax to:
ATTN: DMCA Issues
Or by Email to:
If you believe a website located on our dedicated servers is violating an intellectual property right, please read through the procedure outlined below. NephoScale requires official notice of illegal hosting of copyrighted material pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)(A).
Your notice must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted words at a single site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit NephoScale to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit NephoScale to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.