smoking hot public cloud services
…SSD/10Gbps servers starting at less than $4/month
Cloudlet Virtual ServersSelf-provision in minutes, and pay-by-the-hour, for high performance Linux or Windows CloudletTM Cloud Virtual Servers, with SSD storage and 10Gbps networking, at irresistible prices.
BareMetal Dedicated Servers
Self-provision in minutes ultra high performance SSD/10Gbps BareMetalTM Dedicated Servers. Make your databases faster, create HPC clusters, or build on-demand private clouds. Get predictable monthly billing, with added security, stability, and performance.
Why NephoScale Cloud Computing?
NephoScale is a very different cloud service provider. Try us out and you will understand why we chose the tag line: “Performance you can only dream of, at a price you can’t resist”. With NephoScale, all public cloud services are on-demand, and you’re given the option of choosing dedicated single-tenant SSD based bare metal servers (no hypervisor) for scaling your databases and for tasks requiring intensive data processing, or multi-tenant virtualized SSD cloud servers for your front-end web and application servers.
We call this Hybrid ComputeTM, and together with our NephOSTM cloud application stack and Elastic Networking SDN technology, we give you an integrated environment to easily manage your virtual and dedicated servers. Hybrid ComputeTM provides a single-pane view web portal, a single API, a single private 10 Gbps network, and the same base server images for both virtual an dedicated servers.
Hybrid Compute Features:
- High performance cloud infrastructure with 10 Gbps to every SSD server
- On-Demand availability of Cloudlet™ virtual and BareMetal™ dedicated servers
- Single private low latency 10 Gbps network for virtual and dedicated servers
- Control via API, Web portal, or CloudScript™
- Unbeatable combination of price and performance
- Guaranteed satisfaction – cancel account within 7 days and receive no charges
- Optional virtual server membership plans drop the normal hourly rate by almost 50%.
- Optional ultra-high performance on-demand SSD bare metal dedicated servers that significantly outperform virtual servers with similar RAM and Core configurations.
NephoScale Delivers the Best Pricing: See How We Stack Up To The Competition
|NephoScale Servers (SSD)||NephoScale Ram/Cores/Storage||NephoScale Hourly
|Digital Ocean Ram/Cores/Storage||Digital Ocean Hourly
|Linode Ram/Cores/Storage||Linode Hourly
|AWS Ram/Cores/Storage||AWS Hourly
|Rackspace Ram/Cores/Storage||Rackspace Hourly
|DS48-SSD *||48/24/480 *||$1.090||64/20/640||$0.952||64/20/1536||$0.960||60/32/320||$1.680||60/16/600||$2.720|
|DS128-SSD *||128/24/600 *||$1.290||122/16/320||$1.400||120/32/1200||$5.440|
|DS160-SSD *||160/32/600 *||$2.010||122/16/1600||$3.410|
|DS256-SSD *||256/32/800 *||$2.270||244/32/1600||$6.820|
* Bare metal dedicated servers always outperform virtual servers, with the same RAM and CPU cores. Results may vary based upon application, workload, and server parameter being benchmarked (e.g. I/O, CPU processing, RAM access time, etc.).
* Bare metal dedicated servers have cores listed as physical cores. The industry standard is to list CPU cores for virtual servers as hyperthreaded virtual cores. With hyperthreading technology two virtual cores are created from each physical core. The virtual server equivalent to a quad core bare metal server is an 8 core virtual server. The DS256-SSD bare metal dedicated server has the equivalent of 40 virtual cores.
What people in the cloud business are saying
ComputeNext views NephoScale’s introduction of high performance cloud services, that combines SSD based virtual and dedicated servers with 10GB networking, as a very compelling offer – and at these low prices we see it as an offer that many companies will find very hard to pass up.
– Tilak Yalamanchili, VP, Business Development / ComputeNext, Inc. /
The unique combination of low price and high performance that NephoScale is delivering with its new SSD/10 Gbps Hybrid Compute solution is important to companies that need to both process massive amounts of data and drive computing costs down.
− Burak Yenier, Co-founder / Uber Cloud, Inc. /