HYBRID COMPUTE CLOUD
- Scale from a single SSD virtual server to clusters of SSD bare metal dedicated servers.
- Automatically combine them both on the same 10 Gbps private network.
- 99.95% uptime SLA.
Cloudlet Virtual Servers
Horizontally scale-out your crawlers, proxies, and web apps using low cost, super fast SSD based virtual servers.
High performance networking provides 10 Gbps Layer 2 connectivity to any NephoScale Cloudlet Virtual Server or BareMetal Dedicated Server in the same data center.
How Does NephoScale SSD/10Gbps Stack Up To The Competition?
|NephoScale Ram / vCores / Storage||NephoScale Hourly
|Softlayer Ram / vCores / Storage||SoftLayer Hourly
|Google CE Ram /vCores / Storage||Google CE Hourly
|AWS Ram / vCores / Storage||AWS Hourly
|Rackspace Ram/ vCores / Storage||Rackspace Hourly
|DS48-SSD *||48/24/480 *||$1.09||48/24/400||$1.55||60/32/320||$1.68||60/16/600||$2.72|
|DS128-SSD *||128/24/480 *||$1.20||128/24/400||$2.03||104/16/0||$1.104||122/16/320||$1.40||120/32/1200||$5.44|
|DS160-SSD *||160/32/600 *||$2.01||192/32/400||$2.48||122/16/1600||$3.41|
|DS256-SSD *||256/32/800 *||$2.27||256/32/400||$2.65||244/32/1600||$6.82|
* Bare metal dedicated servers generally outperform virtual servers, with the same RAM and CPU cores, by at least 25%, and often more. Results may vary based upon application, workload, and server parameter being benchmarked (e.g. I/O, CPU processing, RAM access time, etc.). The SoftLayer servers listed in the DS server rows are dedicated bare metal servers. All other competitor’s servers listed in the DS rows are virtual servers only.
* SoftLayer servers are not connected at 10 Gbps (1Gbps), nor do they support SSD (SATA) drives. Google and AWS servers are not connected via 10 Gbps, except for the 244GB RAM AWS instance listed.
* All CPU cores are listed as virtual cores. The actual number of physical cores is equal to 1/2 the listed number of vCores.
Make apps run better, process data faster, and spend less money.
The industrial Internet has arrived. New ecosystems of connected machines have the potential to increase efficiency, minimize costs, and make it possible for people to make smarter decisions. The problem is that this new reality cannot thrive without highly scalable databases and the timely processing of massive amounts of data, at very low cost. This is where NephoScale is breaking new ground.
Our Hybrid Compute™ cloud technology allows users to get the best of both worlds by self provisioning in minutes both virtual and bare metal dedicated SSD based servers, all on the same private 10 Gbps network. This new and improved version of our Hybrid Compute™ cloud is taking it to the next level, with higher levels of performance and lower prices than our competitors. NephoScale is committed to helping you drive costs down and giving you the performance edge you need to scale your business!
Hybrid Compute Features:
- High performance cloud infrastructure with 10 Gbps to every SSD server
- On-Demand availability of Cloudlet™ virtual and BareMetal™ dedicated servers
- Single private low latency broadcast domain for virtual and dedicated servers
- Control via API, Web portal, or Heat Templates™
- Unmatched combination of price and performance
- Guaranteed satisfaction – cancel account within 7 days and receive no charges
- Optional virtual server membership plans drop the normal hourly rate by almost 50%.
- SSD bare metal dedicated servers significantly outperform virtual servers with similar RAM and Core configurations.
What people in the cloud business are saying
ComputeNext views NephoScale’s introduction of high performance cloud services, that combines SSD based virtual and dedicated servers with 10GB networking, as a very compelling offer – and at these low prices we see it as an offer that many companies will find very hard to pass up.– Tilak Yalamanchili, VP, Business Development / ComputeNext, Inc. /
Featured Case Study
“Combining beefed up bare metal dedicated servers with SSDs and virtual cloud servers at NephoScale is as easy as it can be.”– Chris Psaltis