VNC Console Access:
for Linux and Windows
NephoScale VNC Console Access:
- Thin Client HTML 5 Secure VNC Console Access provides a secure, out-of-band access for both Linux and Windows Cloudlet virtual servers.
- Access your Cloudlet virtual servers even if you are locked out and unable to access them over your public or private networking interfaces.
- No java client download required – remotely access your cloud virtual servers from another persons computer, or from an Internet cafe, where downloading an application onto the computer you are using is impractical or is not allowed.
- Speed up troubleshooting of your servers by sharing keyboard, monitor, and mouse in a single Linux or Windows console session.
- Use reverse SSH tunneling to securely transport data over an encrypted channel and safely manage a server from a remote location.
VNC Console Access Screenshots: