The most turnkey multi-tenant OpenStack cloud solution
NephOS OpenStack Distribution, available as a licensed turn-key on-premise software solution for building public, private, or hybrid clouds.
- Use NephoScale “Brewer” technology to self-deploy any cloud type within hours
- Easily self-deploy multiple locations and manage them from a single portal
- Get “public cloud” multi-tenant technology in-house, manage more infrastructure with fewer people
- Native support for building hybrid cloud on-prem/off-prem managed services ecosystems, perfect for channel partners
- Create repeatable On-Premise and Off-Premise cloud deployment configurations that work best for your service provider organization or enterprise
NephOS + OpenStack = Stable, Secure, and Scalable Enterprise Private Clouds
NephoScale NephOS is cloud software that leverages OpenStack, yet is commercialized and productized by NephoScale to meet both service provider and enterprise needs for stability, security, and scalability. NephoScale has developed the most advanced back-end automation technology available to enable organizations to easily build and scale secure OpenStack multi-tenant public, private cloud, and hybrid cloud environments that meet agility and scalability needs now, and into the future.
Deploying and operating OpenStack-based public or private clouds can be a daunting task, yet NephoScale’s “Brewer” Technology makes it easy. Due to the flexibility of NephOS, a NephoScale powered multi-tenant public or private cloud can be deployed around most any reference architecture or consumption model. Also, ask us about optional automation and integration of your SANs, Load Balancers, Firewalls, or other custom appliances.
Public or Private Cloud
Use NephoScale NephOS to create branded or custom white label clouds running on your hardware, in your data center environment, to meet your security and compliance needs. NephOS includes network, compute, cloud storage, automated provisioning, orchestration, ticketing, and billing/chargeback capabilities, all managed via a RESTful API or Graphical Web Interface.
Service Providers can build hybrid cloud ecosystems that enable on-demand bursting from NephOS powered On-Premise Private Clouds into a NephOS powered Public Cloud. Provide your customers a branded GUI interface to easily manage their NephOS powered on-premise and off-premise cloud environments through a single-pane-of-glass.
Save money by focusing on your core business and relying on NephoScale to be your cloud design experts and crack support team. Ask about our optional operations-as-a-Service (OaaS) support offering.
Service Providers can lower costs and improve efficiency for their customers by creating a single-pane-of-glass “write once” DevOps friendly hybrid cloud environment, where users can use a single portal for accessing their custom image libraries, scripts, recipes, OpenStack Heat templates, and APIs across their on-premise and off-premise locations. Maximize return on investment with a truly seamless hybrid ecosystem with integrated networking interoperability across multiple NephOS powered public and private cloud locations.
- Affordable license fees.
- Extensive support and managed services options.
- One interface to deploy virtual servers and bare metal dedicated servers in your NephOS powered private and public clouds.
- SDN/NFV functionality supporting Layer 2 and Layer 3 networking connectivity supported between on-premise and off-premise clouds, private and public clouds, and between virtual servers and bare metal dedicated servers.
- Same base server images for both virtual and dedicated servers for easy workload migration within and between NephOS clouds.
- Leverage much of your existing infrastructure investment and comply with strict compliance, security, and safe harbor laws.
- Place application workloads in the right cloud environment based on your budgetary, security, compliance, scalability, and SLA requirements.
- Cloudburst across your private and public NephOS powered cloud environments to eliminate scalability limitations in any single environment.
NephOS Subscription Support Plans
|NephoScale Service Health Check||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Access to Technical Support (Severity 2-4 Issues)||Mon.-Fri. 9AM to 5PM Pacific Time||Mon.-Fri. 9AM to 5PM Pacific Time||24/7/365||24/7/365|
|Severity 2-4 Response times||12 hours||6 hours||2 hours||1 hour|
|Severity 1 Support||Mon.-Fri. 9AM to 5PM Pacific Time – Online, Email, or Phone||Mon.-Fri. 24/7/365, Sat.-Sun. 9AM to 5PM Pacific Time – Online, Email, or Phone||24/7/365 – Online, Email, or Phone||24/7/365 – Online, Email, or Phone|
|Severity 1 Response Times||6 Hours||3 Hours||1 Hour||30 Minutes|
|Support Forums, Documentation, and Knowledge Base||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|NephOS Software Support
|Support for Third-Party Product Integration||✔||✔|
|Priority Case Handling||✔||✔|
|Root Cause Analysis||✔||✔|
|Application Performance Analysis||✔||✔|
|Best Practice Guidance||✔||✔|
|Architecture Design Support||✔||✔|
|Quarterly Service Reviews||✔||✔|
|Application Migration Assistance||✔||✔|
|Dedicated NephoScale Technical Contact||✔|
|Dedicated NephoScale Platform Engineer||✔|
|End-user Technical Sales Support (pre & post)||✔|
|Direct End-user Support (ticket handling, maintenance window coordination, etc.)||✔|
|Ongoing knowledge transfer and on-the-job training for customer support staff||✔|