SSD/10GBPS HYBRID COMPUTETM CLOUD
Virtual Servers + Bare Metal Dedicated Servers, All in One Cloud Platform = Amazing Flexibility and Performance
Watch the Video:
Make apps run better, process data faster, and spend less money.
The industrial Internet has arrived. New ecosystems of connected machines have the potential to increase efficiency, minimize costs, and make it possible for people to make smarter decisions. The problem is that this new reality cannot thrive without highly scalable databases and the timely processing of massive amounts of data, at very low cost. This is where NephoScale is breaking new ground.
Our Hybrid Compute™ cloud technology allows users to get the best of both worlds by self provisioning in minutes both virtual and bare metal dedicated SSD based servers, all on the same private 10 Gbps network. This new and improved version of our Hybrid Compute™ cloud is taking it to the next level, with higher levels of performance and lower prices than our competitors. NephoScale is committed to helping you drive costs down and giving you the performance edge you need to scale your business!
Hybrid Compute Features:
- High performance cloud infrastructure with 10 Gbps to every SSD server
- On-Demand availability of Cloudlet™ virtual and BareMetal™ dedicated servers
- Single private low latency broadcast domain for virtual and dedicated servers
- Control via API, Web portal, or CloudScript™
- Unbeatable combination of price and performance
- Guaranteed satisfaction – cancel account within 7 days and receive no charges
- Optional virtual server membership plans drop the normal hourly rate by almost 50%.
- Optional ultra-high performance on-demand SSD bare metal dedicated servers that significantly outperform virtual servers with similar RAM and Core configurations.
How Does NephoScale Stack Up To The Competition?
|NephoScale Servers (SSD)||NephoScale Ram/Cores/Storage||NephoScale Hourly
|Digital Ocean Ram/Cores/Storage||Digital Ocean Hourly
|Linode Ram/Cores/Storage||Linode Hourly
|AWS Ram/Cores/Storage||AWS Hourly
|Rackspace Ram/Cores/Storage||Rackspace Hourly
|DS48-SSD *||48/24/480 *||$1.090||64/20/640||$0.952||64/20/1536||$0.960||60/32/320||$1.680||60/16/600||$2.720|
|DS128-SSD *||128/24/600 *||$1.290||122/16/320||$1.400||120/32/1200||$5.440|
|DS160-SSD *||160/32/600 *||$2.010||122/16/1600||$3.410|
|DS256-SSD *||256/32/800 *||$2.270||244/32/1600||$6.820|
* Bare metal dedicated servers generally outperform virtual servers, with the same RAM and CPU cores, by 25% or more. Results may vary based upon application, workload, and server parameter being benchmarked (e.g. I/O, CPU processing, RAM access time, etc.).
* Bare metal dedicated servers have cores listed as physical cores. The industry standard is to list CPU cores for virtual servers as hyperthreaded virtual cores. With hyperthreading technology two virtual cores are created from each physical core. The virtual server equivalent to a quad core bare metal server is an 8 core virtual server. The DS256-SSD bare metal dedicated server has the equivalent of 40 virtual cores.
What people in the cloud business are saying
ComputeNext views NephoScale’s introduction of high performance cloud services, that combines SSD based virtual and dedicated servers with 10GB networking, as a very compelling offer – and at these low prices we see it as an offer that many companies will find very hard to pass up.
– Tilak Yalamanchili, VP, Business Development / ComputeNext, Inc. /
The unique combination of low price and high performance that NephoScale is delivering with its new SSD/10 Gbps Hybrid Compute solution is important to companies that need to both process massive amounts of data and drive computing costs down.
− Burak Yenier, Co-founder / Uber Cloud, Inc. /